In my last post I introduced you to my making process, and left you tantalisingly close to seeing how its starting to look together…
Its really starting to take shape now!
so, now its in one piece, next stop try it on!
now gravity is involved, I can start to make adjustments, the double strand section needs something to the right as its not sitting the way I want, the goddess does need something above her, just not the flower, and the big pyrite, not that you can quite see it in the picture, but it looked wrong! so out it will go.
also, those silver beads are now black silver beads!
at this point I got rather lost in it, the end was in sight and I completely forgot the pictures!
These beads are in fact two different colours, a red orange and a hot pink. I’ve sorted a few out as I think this needs to be one or the other, not both.
I switched out the tiny mauve crystals that didn’t quite work for the pink beads above, on looking it as a whole, the only pink anywhere was in the lampwork, and it needed to tie in, but as I said before, not a flat pink, and not too much of it
so now it looks like this:
and it was such a beautiful afternoon, I headed to the garden for some pictures of it being worn
Thanks for sticking with me on this journey of a necklace!
I suppose I should mention that if you wish to make this necklace yours, its available in my etsy shop